An extra day in March with time for a long pose.
Life Drawing, capturing the image of a figure, a human, one of us, is a fundamental part of a visual creative process. Join us for a session of directed life drawing.
- Tutor, Peter Camboropoulos
- Friday March 24th 2023
- 10.00 to 4.00
- Plenty of parking, tea, coffee and cake.
What to expect on this Life Drawing workshop
Peter will guide you through a busy few hours of life drawing looking at different, fresh approaches to drawing, with different speeds and times, methods and materials. There will be a series of short poses followed by longer poses.
You will find Peter’s enthusiasm for life drawing is contagious.
(Zebedee is here for spring reference…)
- Charcoal, different sizes including large
- Mix of pencils
- Bulldog clips or masking tape
- A1/A2 cartridge paper
- If you have other materials you like to use for life drawing such as marker pens, inks, acrylic pens/paint, or chalks, please feel free to bring them along
- If you would like to paint please make sure you have all the equipment you need
We provide tea and coffee.