These last few years have been very tricky for everyone; a mix of alarming, boring, inward looking, lonely, spring cleaning, fear and dread, frustration, anger – what a list! We can only hope that we are getting closer to a new sort of normal.
If you have registered an interest we will ask for a £300 deposit by 21st February and the final payment on 21st March.
Collection and return to Malaga Airport at the beginning and end of your stay are included in the price if you choose to book our suggested flights. If we need to book a taxi to collect, or deliver you to an alternative flight this will be at your cost.
If you wish to be more independent there are a number of car hire companies at Malaga airport. There is plenty of space for parking at Casa Rosa
There will be folding stools, drawing boards, and easels available. Everything else you should bring with you. If you wish to order materials and have them delivered to Casa Rosa please contact to Rosie.
We STRONGLY advise you to have travel insurance.
- Places on the course are limited so allocation will be made on a first come, first served basis according to deposit paid.
- The deposit of £300, to reserve your place, is due by 21st February, 2022 We will give you a reminder 5 days before this is due. If we do not receive the deposit by this date you may lose your reserved place and others from the waiting list will be offered the course.
- The final amount is due by March 21st, 2022 You will get a reminder 5 days before this is due. If we we do not receive full payment by this date your place on the course and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Casa Rosa reserves the right to cancel for whatever reason. In the event of cancellation you will be advised of vacancies on alternative courses.
- If you do not wish to book on an alternative course, a full refund for the course will be given when Casa Rosa cancels.
- If any course at Casa Rosa has to cancel due to Covid-19 restrictions a full refund will be given. Any further expenses such as flights, taxis, car hires or other expenses you have incurred will be your own responsibility and not that of Casa Rosa, Kate Measham or Rosie Tatham.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest before 21st March 2022, we will endeavour to fill your place and if successful we will refund your deposit, if we are unable to fill your place the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel between March 21st 2022 and April 14th 2022 you will forfeit 85% of the total cost (including the deposit) If you cancel after 14th April 2022 you will forfeit the entire cost of the course.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the course and from Casa Rosa, at their own cost and forfeiting their costs for course, flights and sundry expenses, due to anti-social, or unreasonable behaviour.
- PLEASE TAKE OUT FULL TRAVEL AND HEALTH INSURANCE
Below are details for our two Spring Art Retreats. Register an interest and we will keep you spot reserved.
Class Dates and Prices
Oil Painting with Kate Measham
- 24th April – 1st May, 2022
- £1, 650 use of studio, tuition from Kate Measham, full board in double room with ensuite. If you wish to share a room with a friend there is £150 discount per person.
Artists take over Casa Rosa
- 1st May – 8th May, 2022
- £1,200 use of studio, no tutor, full board, with room and ensuite. If you wish to share a room with a friend there is £150 discount per person.
Flights are not included. There will be a taxi service to and from Malaga Airport included in the cost of the holiday if you take the flights we suggest.
If you would like to spend two weeks with us at Casa Rosa, first, a week with Kate Measham as tutor, and the second week to put into practice everything from week one, we will give you a £150 discount/person/week. This means two weeks for one person in their own room for £2,550, or if you share a room, £2,250 per person.