Life Drawing, capturing the image of a figure, a human, one of us, is a fundamental part of a visual creative process. Join us for a session of directed life drawing using paint or your medium of choice
After a warm up and a few quick sketches, we will have one long pose for you to paint.
- Tutor, Peter Camboropoulos
- Friday March 24th 2023
- 10.00 to 4.00
- Please bring your own lunch
- Plenty of parking, tea, coffee and cake.
What to expect on this Painting the Model workshop
Peter will guide you through some practice life drawing looking at different, fresh approaches to drawing, with different speeds and times, methods and materials.
A long pose will then be set up where you can create a finishes picture in paint – watercolour, oils , pastels or perhaps a collage – the choice is yours.
You will find Peter’s enthusiasm for life drawing is contagious.
(Zebedee is here for spring reference…)
- Charcoal, different sizes including large
- Painting materials of choice, such as watercolour paints, oils, acrylics, marker pens, inks, chalks,
- Mix of pencils
- Bulldog clips or masking tape
- A1/A2 cartridge paper
We provide tea and coffee.