Painting – looking at the building blocks
TAUGHT BY KATE MEASHAM AND CHRIS DAVIS
- Thursday September 19th Tone and Tempera, light and depth
- Thursday October 10th Focus, bridging, line and contrast
- Thursday October 24th Markmaking, three artists, three styles
- Thursday November 7th The Fauves, colour, complementaries
- Thursday November 28th Painting people from life
- 10.00 – 16.00
- £80/full day
Autumn painting at HAMPSHIRE ART studio starts on Thursday 19th September. The term is divided into different building blocks for painting. This week the focus is tone, tempera, light and depth.
Learn how the use of tempera (NOT egg tempera) can transform a picture. You will be working from a still life and copying an old master. A busy day.
Chris Davis, an artist from Abbotts Ann, will work alongside Kate Measham demonstrating these techniques.
If you are keen to find out more or to book the course take a look at https://hampshireart.studio/2019/07/29/autumn-art-classes-enjoying-the-process/