Spring Showers are forecast
There are a few places available in the drawing/painting classes.
These classes will be held at: The Studio, Bransbury, Nr Barton Stacey, SO21 3QJ
- Thursday, 4th April, 2nd May, 23rd May – Drawing
- Thursday, 11th April, 9th May, 30th May – Painting
- Drawing will be mornings only, 10.00am – 1.00pm £40/morning
- Painting will be all day, 10.00am – 4.00pm £80/day
- 10% discount if you book all classes (6 classes) and pay up front
If you are interested in joining the drawing class please contact me, Kate Measham on 01980 863155
Spring has sprung,
the grass is ris...
… mowing has started, and other gardening tasks are planned. I love this time of year. I know lots of you like to be busy outside too. However, there are the occasional meteorological knock back. Thursday 4th April is the first drawing day of the spring classes and rain is forecast (https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2633858).
So, ignore the garden and hide out with us in Bransbury.
For more information about the painting and drawing classes try this link: