These classes will be held at: The Studio, Bransbury, Nr Barton Stacey, SO21 3QJ
- Drawing will be mornings only, 10.00am – 1.00pm £40/morning
- Painting will be all day, 10.00am – 4.00pm £80/day
- 10% discount if you book all classes (6 classes) and pay up front
Regular drawing and painting is the best way to learn and to improve.
Here are six classes. On alternate weeks there are drawing and painting classes…always on a Thursday.
These are all stand alone classes so if you can’t do one or two don’t worry.
As far as possible, the painting class will paint a Still Life that was drawn in the previous drawing class. So if you are doing both classes this will help to familiarise you with the still life.
You can still come to the painting class if you weren’t at the drawing class, and you don’t have to come to painting classes if you only want to draw. You decide what YOU want to do.
- Thursday, 6th June – Drawing
- Thursday, 13th June – Painting
- Thursday, 18th July – Drawing
- Thursday, 25th July – Painting
- Thursday, 1st August – Drawing
- Thursday, 8th August – Painting