It is holiday time of year -Packing is an art form -I ALWAYS take too many things with me on holiday.
When I go on holiday I have plans, aspirations, good intentions, and hopes – I’m sure you know what I mean. I used to pack accordingly, and on arrival I was almost too scared to open my very heavy art bag.
This does not need to happen. Less is more, as always.
List of Five Essential Items
- 1 sketchbook, no bigger than A4 (possibly a handbag size one as well but you will NEVER use both)
- 1 roll masking tape (small)
- 2 x Faber Castell thick pencils, 3B and 7B, 2 x diposable WH Smith retractable pencils with rubbers on the end
- 2 black waterproof pens of different thicknesses
- 1 set KohiNoor soluble dyes and a medium size…
View original post 561 more words